The BEST INTRODUCTION for those with a book idea and a desire to get published!
Do you have a great idea for a novel, short story, play or screenplay, but don’t know how to get started?
In this lively and fun course, Steve Alcorn shows you how to turn your idea into reality. Learn the basics of:
- Story Structure
- Character Development
- Viewpoint & Tense
- Writing Scenes
- Crafting Dialogue
- Manuscript Polishing
- Getting Published
What are the requirements?
- Open to all aspiring writers, young or old, experienced or just getting started
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 16 lectures and 3 hours of content!
- Downloadable, printable handouts and exercises
- 16 Discussion Areas where you can share your work and get feedback
- Turn Your Idea Into a Novel
- Discover Your Dramatic Elements
- Develop Interesting Characters
- Construct Your Novel in Three Acts
- Learn How To Write Effective Scenes
- Explore Viewpoint and Tense
- Polish Your Manuscript
- Get Published!
What is the target audience?
- First-Time Authors
- If Your Manuscript Needs Polish
- If Your Manuscript is Unfinished
- Authors Who Want to Get Published