The Creative Writing Projects series shows you how to succeed, step by step and week by week.
Each week for twelve weeks you’ll receive a new project that includes all the information you need to conceive, create and complete a novel, short story or screenplay, and get it published.
Each project includes video instruction, a project assignment, and a discussion area for asking questions and posting your work to receive feedback from the instructor and other students.
Each project focuses on a specific step in the creative process, from brainstorming to publication. The goal is to get you published!
The projects in this series include:
- Creative Writing Project: Brainstorm Your Story
- Creative Writing Project: Create a Character
- Creative Writing Project: Structure Your Story
- Creative Writing Project: Write Act 1
- Creative Writing Project: Write Act 2
- Creative Writing Project: Write Act 3
- Creative Writing Project: Structure a Scene
- Creative Writing Project: Create a Setting
- Creative Writing Project: Write Great Dialogue
- Creative Writing Project: Energize Your Manuscript
- Creative Writing Project: Publish Your Book
- Creative Writing Project: Market Your Book
YOU’LL COMPLETE 12 PROJECTS ON YOUR WAY TO GETTING PUBLISHED
Each project is designed to build your confidence and provide you with feedback as you develop your own original novel, short story or screenplay.
When you post your projects in the discussion areas you’ll receive personal feedback from Steve, helping you chart your course to get published.
A new project is released every week. Once you’ve reached the end of the twelve-week course, you are a permanent member, and can repeat the process for new projects whenever you like.
What are the requirements?
- Open to all aspiring writers, young or old, experienced or just getting started
What am I going to get from this course?
- 60 lectures in 12 projects with over 5 hours of content!
- Downloadable, printable handouts and exercises
- 60 Discussion Areas where you can share your work and get feedback
- Turn Your Idea Into a Novel, Short Story or Screenplay
- Discover Your Dramatic Elements
- Develop Interesting Characters
- Construct Your Story in Three Acts
- Learn How To Write Effective Scenes
- Develop Vivid Settings
- Create Great Dialogue
- Polish Your Manuscript
- Develop a Marketing Plan
- Get Published!
What is the target audience?
- First-Time Authors
- If Your Manuscript Needs Polish
- If Your Manuscript is Unfinished
- Authors Who Want to Get Published