Begin Your Journey to the Bestseller List Today
Steve and Dani Alcorn show you how to create your original novel or screenplay, step by step.
- Learn all about the most popular mystery genres.
- Explore plot techniques for creating the perfect crime scene, interviewing witnesses, and more.
- Discover the easy way to structure your character’s story.
- Learn techniques that will bring your writing to life.
- Publish your novel using simple steps.
- Brainstorm marketing and sales techniques that will make you a bestseller!
What are the requirements?
- Open to all aspiring writers, young or old, experienced or just getting started
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 40 lectures and 6 hours of content!
- Downloadable, printable handouts and exercises
- 48 Discussion Areas where you can share your work and get feedback
- Explore the Wide Realm of Mystery
- Discover Your Dramatic Elements
- Develop Compelling Characters
- Construct Your Story in Three Acts
- Learn How To Write Effective Scenes
- Explore Viewpoint, Voice and Tense
- Add Conflict, Mystery and Suspense
- Polish Your Manuscript
- Develop a Marketing Plan
- Get Published
- Learn Techniques for Creating Great Mysteries
What makes a mystery a mystery?
- Where is the scene of the crime? Did your criminal plan it in advance? Or was it a crime of passion?
- What clues will lead your detective to the criminal? Who will your detective interview, and when?
- Can you still include the crime even if it happened before your story begins?