Start Your Journey to the Bestseller List Today
More than 75% of all books published are non-fiction. Publishers and readers are actively looking for new non-fiction titles, and they have a long shelf life, often selling well for decades. That means it’s far easier to get non-fiction published, and to make money from it.
This workshop shows you how to select the right category and topic for your book, how to organize and write it, and how to get it published. Step by step instructions and clear explanations make it easy for you to get into print and start your career as a successful non-fiction author!
What are the requirements?
- Open to all aspiring writers, young or old, experienced or just getting started
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 40 lectures and 7 hours of content!
- Downloadable, printable handouts and exercises
- 40 Discussion Areas where you can share your work and get feedback
- Turn Your Idea Into a Non-Fiction Book
- Polish Your Manuscript
- Develop a Marketing Plan
- Get Published!
What is the target audience?
- First-Time Authors
- If Your Manuscript Needs Polish
- If Your Manuscript is Unfinished
- Authors Who Want to Get Published