In this lively and fun course, author and mentor Steve Alcorn shows you how to achieve success. During the past two decades, Steve has helped more than 30,000 aspiring writers structure their stories, and many are now in print. You can be next!
What are the requirements?
- Open to all aspiring writers, young or old, experienced or just getting started
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 28 lectures and 5 hours of content!
- Downloadable, printable handouts and exercises
- 28 Discussion Areas where you can share your work and get feedback
- Turn Your Idea Into a Novel
- Discover Your Dramatic Elements
- Create a Premise that Sells
- Develop Interesting Characters
- Construct Your Novel in Three Acts
- Learn How To Write Effective Scenes
- Explore Viewpoint, Voice and Tense
- Add Conflict, Mystery and Suspense
- Polish Your Manuscript
- Develop a Marketing Plan
- Get Published!
What is the target audience?
- First-Time Authors
- If Your Manuscript Needs Polish
- If Your Manuscript is Unfinished
- Authors Who Want to Get Published