The BEST COURSE CHOICE for those with a complete manuscript and a desire to get published!
Now every author can get published and make the profits that used to be reserved for only the largest publishing houses.
This course shows you how to publish your book in paperback, e-book and audiobook formats. It steps you through the process of formatting, creating a cover and getting into print.
Using these techniques your book can be on Amazon and Kindle in just hours, and it won’t cost you a cent! Plus, you can easily make $10 per copy sold.
We’ll show you all this and much more in this comprehensive, hands-on course. Get into print now!
- Publish your book as a paperback and ebook
- Format your manuscript
- Create a cover the easy way
- Learn about copyrights and ISBN numbers
- Get your book on Amazon
- Create a Kindle e-book
- Create an audiobook
- Discover book pricing strategies
- Tips for marketing your book
- How to read your financial statements
This course shows you everything you need to know to get published today!
What are the requirements?
- Open to all aspiring writers, young or old, experienced or just getting started
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 20 lectures and 5 hours of content!
- Downloadable, printable handouts
- 20 Discussion Areas where you can as questions and get feedback
- Create a paperback version of your book
- Create a Kindle Version of your book
- Get your books listed on Amazon.com
What is the target audience?
- First-Time Authors
- Authors Who Want to Get Published