The BEST COURSE CHOICE for those with a screenplay idea and a desire to turn it into reality!
Do you have a great idea for a movie and want to turn it into a screenplay? Have you already started a screenplay and gotten stuck? Have you finished a screenplay but feel it needs polish? Screenwriting Workshop shows you how to accomplish all of these things and helps you market your work and get it onto the big screen.
In these fun and lively lessons, Dani Alcorn guides you on the path to success. You’ll learn how to create and polish a screenplay step by step. Topics include:
- Story Structure
- Creating Compelling Characters
- Using Archetypes to Flesh Out Character
- The Hero’s Journey
- Creating Treatments that Sell
- Developing the Perfect Beginning and Ending
- Making Your Theme Resonate
- Crafting Dialogue that Rings True
- Creating Action that Packs a Punch
- Controlling Pacing
- Screenplay Formatting
- Pitching a Great Idea
- Designing the Perfect Logline
- Online Resources for Screenwriters
- Marketing Your Screenplay
What are the requirements?
- Open to all aspiring writers, young or old, experienced or just getting started
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 50 lectures and 5 hours of content!
- Downloadable, printable handouts and exercises
- 50 Discussion Areas where you can share your work and get feedback
- Turn Your Idea Into a Screenplay
- Create a Pitch that Sells
- Polish Your Screenplay
- Develop a Marketing Plan
- Get Your Screenplay Produced!
What is the target audience?
- First-Time Authors
- If Your Screenplay Needs Polish
- If Your Screenplay is Unfinished
- Authors Who Want to See Their Ideas on the Screen