The BEST COURSE CHOICE for those with a life story to tell!
Everyone has a story to tell. Don’t let yours be lost!
Share your life story, or the story of family members with future generations. Children and grandchildren cherish the words we pass on to them and will return to them time and again.
This course shows you how to create an exciting and engaging biography or autobiography to share with friends, family and the world. It begins by introducing you to what makes a great biography, including:
- Why Write Your Life Story?
- Biography or Autobiography?
- How to Write Your Story
- Journals, Blogs, Articles, Recordings, Stories and Novels
- Tailoring Your Story for Your Audience
- Do’s and Don’ts
Then you’ll choose the approach to organize your story:
- Fact or Fiction
- Chronological Organization
- Thematic Organization
- Anecdotal Organization
You’ll learn techniques for creating professional writing including:
- Plot vs. Story
- Story Structure
- Viewpoint and Tense
What are the requirements?
- Open to all aspiring writers, young or old, experienced or just getting started
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 40 lectures and 5 hours of content!
- Downloadable, printable handouts and exercises
- 40 Discussion Areas where you can share your work and get feedback
- Turn Your Life into a Book
- Get Published!
What is the target audience?
- First-Time Authors
- If Your Manuscript Needs Polish
- If Your Manuscript is Unfinished
- Authors Who Want to Get Published